collaborative development of open content

  • Ismail
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2005
      I came across an interesting article about using open content
      software for collaborative developmentin African universities. The
      author states the goal of this paper as a trial to examine lessons
      learned from such projects in order to used as a model for the
      collaborative development of open content.

      Check it out: http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue8_2/keats/

      Regards,
      Ismail.