Re: Cutting Edge Tools

  • Ismail
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hi Christine,

      Thanks for sharing these perfect presentations with us. Anyhow, I am
      a little bit confused and need more details about the way you
      developed this presentation.

      I know that we can use media files in movie maker to develop (WMP)
      video files, and we can use all sources in a PPS presentation for
      sure, but what about the files you sent, What are their formats? Is
      it power point converted into HTML or WMP into something else,
      please give me more details??

      Thanks a million,
      Ismail.

      > A project that I would like to share with you all involves a
      collaborative
      > effort with one of my CALL Online students from last year, who
      taught a
      > class for us in the summer that really modeled effective
      integration of CALL
      > technology in the classroom. It's done in PowerPoint, with the
      linked files
      > packaged and compressed with IMPATICA, which can also be used to
      package and
      > compress digital video files, e.g. of presentations.
      >

      > Here is the file-please make sure you have the sound on.
      >
      > CALL--From Theory to Practice: Student Projects with PowerPoint
      > <http://academics.smcvt.edu/cbauer-ramazani/gsl520_online/PPT-
      CALL/Stud-Proj
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 6, 2005
        Dear Christine,

        I've always hear that better than never, so... here are my belated kudos on
        the CALL collaborative project. Very impressive and extremely pedagogical!

        Teresa
      • cbauer-ramazani@smcvt.edu
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 7, 2005
          Oh, thank you, Teresa, and everybody that gave me feedback! I hope my CALL
          Online students think so, too. They will be watching it next week and
          commenting on it-how technology supports pedagogy.

          Christine
          Christine Bauer-Ramazani

          I've always hear that better than never, so... here are my belated kudos on
          the CALL collaborative project. Very impressive and extremely pedagogical!

          Teresa

          <http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.htm>

          _____

          Yahoo! Groups Links