Re: Tsunami Charity Marathon!!

  • Ismail
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 28, 2005
      Thanks Christel, Teresa, and Vance,

      It sounds a keen idea, I never thought about that. Also, I never
      knew that Vance has already made it and moved such events into the
      ONLINE world!!! Check that cool link he forwarded to me:

      http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/auhinuae.htm

      Vance, I guess I will be running all the way to catch up on some or
      most of those events in AD or here in Al Ain, thanks for sharing
      this one and welcome back... ;-)

      Ismail.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca"