Re: Audacity

  • Ismail
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 27 1:12 PM
      Hi John,

      You can try "sound Forge" from Sonic Foundry. It is very
      professional and easy to use for sound editing, recordning long
      audio files up to 2 hours and add several sound effects to your file.

      The vendor's website is: http://www.sonicfoundry.com/

      I am still playing around with it..
      Ismail.

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, John Hibbs
      <hibbs@b...> wrote:
      > FROM:
      > Creative Radio List <creative-radio@yahoogroups.com>
      > From: George Lessard <media@w...>
      >
      > Audacity is a free audio editor. You can record sounds, play
      sounds,
      > import and export WAV, AIFF, Ogg Vorbis, and MP3 files, and more.
      Use