Upcoming Feb. 16-18 Illinois Online Conference in Learning Times

  • Andrew Pincon
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      To all Webheads:

      I have uploaded a pdf file onto the baw2005 Yahoo Groups site for the upcoming Feb. 16-18 Illinois Online Conference. We have over 70 presenters during this three day event including some long time Webheads like David Winet, one of the founders of Webheads, presenting on Feb. 16 and a number of presenters from Australia. Here is the link to the schedule of presentations: http://www.ilonlineconf.org/content/schedule.cfm . We are expecting over 1,000 remote attendees to this year's online conference over the three day period.

      The times shown are in US Central Time Zone and if there is an interest in some of these sessions I'll put up a webpage with GMT/UT times for the presentations. These online sessions will be conducted through the Learning Times Portal and one of the sessions for BaW 2005 will cover Learning Times technology so this may be a good time to see it during an international online conference for those interested.

      Best Regards
      Andrew Pin´┐Żon
      Digital Workforce Education Society
      An Illinois Entrepreneurship Network Affiliate
      pincon@...
      pincon@...
      http://www.digibridge.org