Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Cutting Edge Presentation - mp3

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
      I added an mp3 file to my blog. Whoohoo! Thanks Bee - I pinched your code
      as you suggested. See http://mikecogh.blogspot.com/

      - Michael

      At 05:20 PM 1/24/2005, you wrote:

      >Another blog entry about Michael's presentation on Thursday was made at:
      >http://beewebhead.blogspot.com
      >
      >Check it out:-)
      >
      >Warm regards from Brazil,
      >Bee
      >
      >Barbara Dieu
      >Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
      >http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
      >

      >--
      >

      >For more information:

      >extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete
      >this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Barbara Dieu
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2005
        The ideas and codes are there for the taking...
        It's a pleasure to be of help.
        Usually it is the other way round :-)
        James already told me you gave him a tour of Alado yesterday evening ;-)
        News spread fast ...lol