Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Cutting Edge Presentation - Follow Up & (Feedback )

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 22, 2005
      Dear Buth,

      Thanks for a great page of the event :-) I have just added the link to the blog entry I wrote yesterday after the session, it is at the bottom of the entry:

      http://www.livejournal.com/~dygonza/

      Buthaina <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

      Dear Tere,

      Thanks for your kind words, and encouragement! Although it would
      have been wonderful if you have had stayed, we do understannd;
      actually Christine was there and things went O.K., as MC has
      mentioned in his follow up report.And, mind you this is why we
      document our work to share with each other later.

      Btw, don't miss the recoriding of the session, which Jonathan
      skillfully saved and posted in no time, [those squirrels are really
      fast, ;~)].

      Tere, here is the page again, with the recording of Michael's MVP:
      (it's right under the slides of MC & BG and just before my note
      (Thanks) to JF)

      <http://alothman-b.tripod.com/wia_mc_cuttingedge_050120.htm>

      Love,

      Buth