RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Now, I wish I had thought of that...

  • Maria Albers de Urriola
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 16, 2005
      Hi everyone,
      After visiting LiveJournal, I found out that it is an open source software,
      as Lynux is. I consider this important as the government in my country,
      according to the presidential decreet 3390, in a term of two years is going
      to change the platforms in all the public offices and schools changed to
      Lynux.
      Greetings from sunny and warm Valencia, Venezuela,
      Maria Irene