a face to face webhead encounter

  • YD Chen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 13, 2005
      Hi,Karen,
      Thanks for your message,which reminds me of my meeting with Vance last July.I often log on back to buzznet.com and view the photos taken during Vance tour in our province.
      Who is the next Webhead I am going to meet? And where?
      yaodong

      Karen Garcia <lajaulavira@...> wrote:

      Greetings Everyone!

      Today is my Wednesday (January 12 to be more exact...) and I want to report to you about another face to face "webhead encounter" I am so fortunate to have had last Monday. With great delight I met Rita Zeinstejer who was in Connecticut from Argentina visiting her family and who is about to travel to Lisboa, Portugal on Friday and will be greeted by Tereza.

      What a four hour visit! Rita met me in New Haven, which is about two hours south from me. We walked through Yale University talking in Spanish about life, philosophy, love, work, webheads, family, Japan? non-stop?multitasking of course while we looked at shops, museums, and had a wonderful lunch. Anyone who looked would hear about our encounter. Of course we took pictures! BUT, both our cameras are that old kind you have to wait to finish the film before you have the pictures developed? so it might take a while to show you.

      You could imagine, however two female webheads with wide smiles talking about what it means to belong to this group and thinking and knowing how amazing it is to meet, care and belong.

      Way to go!

      Cheers,

      Karen

      Yahoo! Groups Links