Response to Susan's Querry about Blogmeister

  • Robert Brannan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2005
      Susan,
      This device appears to be so new (Only went on line shortly before
      Christmas), that there are lot of things still changing about it. I
      first read about it on the WWWEDU where David frequently posts. At
      that time, I could go to the page I mentioned in my first post about
      Blogmeister and create my own school code. Now, it redirects me to
      my blog there instead. I also have noticed that the most recent post
      to David's blog says to post to him first, and he will assign you a
      school code. I don't blame him for doing that, and in fact, I would
      not be shocked to find that my ability to get in and set up this blog
      may have given him the idea that he needed more control over who gets
      in. There is still another way to do it from the WWWEDU group, but I
      think your best bet is to email David and request a school code and
      that will get you in. I also think he needs to be made aware of some
      of your concerns about whether it should be your code or the school's
      code. Perhaps, he will re-think how he has the set up structured.
      Either way, I think that he will be delighted to hear that you are all
      interested in his program.

      If that doesn't work, let me know and maybe I can chat with him about it.

      Elderbob

      PS. Here is David's email address: david@...