Learning Conference 2005 -Granada

  • Maria Jordano
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 7, 2005
      Hi webheads!

      I was trying to do some something for this event, and
      I thought you could also take part.There is also an
      online possibility to present! But I would prefer
      flying to Granada....;)

      Have a look!

      Description of Presentation Formats
      30 minute Paper:
      A conference session involving a 15 min speaker
      presentation, followed by questions and answers.
      Presenters are requested to select a chair from
      amongst other conference participants. The role of the
      chair is to introduce the presenter, keep the
      presentation within the 15 minute time limit and
      manage the question and answer session. Presenters may
      also chair their own sessions, but are requested to
      keep to this format. Multiply authored presentations
      are welcome.

      60 minute Workshop:
      A conference session involving substantial interaction
      with the audience. This must not simply be a long
      paper - papers are for 30 minute sessions only.

      90 minute Colloquium:
      A session involving at least five registered
      participants (for instance, a chair plus four or more
      presenters who speak for no more than 15 minutes
      each). At least 15 minutes must be left for audience
      interaction.
      [Note: The conference committee does not organise 90
      minute Colloquium sessions. Interested delegates will
      need to formulate such a session with other
      colleagues. Colloquium participants may submit joint
      or separate papers.]

      Virtual Presentation:
      A paper submitted without the presenter attending the
      conference in person, but included in the booklet and
      refereed and published as part of the conference
      proceedings (the Journal) in print and electronic
      formats.

      More info:
      http://l05.cgpublisher.com/proposals/proposal_entry_intro

      Happy new year!