TTEd Vienna conference - speaker deadline imminent

  • Nicky Hockly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 4, 2005
      Apologies for cross-postings

      Dear Webheads,

      A reminder that the IATEFL TTEd SIG and Vienna VHS are holding a conference in Vienna, from 4-6 March 2005. The topic is 'Quantum Leaps in Teacher Education', and our plenary speakers are Kari Smith, Peter Medgyes and Henry Widdowson.

      We'd like to encourage you to put in a proposal for a talk at Vienna, and we'd very much enjoy meeting you there!

      You can find details about the Vienna conference, as well as the Call for Papers and Registration Form, on the TTEd SIG website, at:

      http://www.ihes.com/ttsig/index2.asp

      Note that the deadline for submitting a talk proposal is 10 January 2005 – you still have a week left to submit a proposal!

      If you need any help, or any more information, please do get in touch with Nicky Hockly, the TTEd SIG Co-ordinator (email below). Best wishes for 2005!

      Nicky Hockly

      IATEFL TTEd SIG Co-ordinator

      TTEDSIG@...