Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: January birthdays

  • Fernanda Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings!
      It was a cold sunny day here in Setúbal, Portugal. I went to school as
      usual and had a quiet celebration with family!
      Happy 2005 to everyone!

      Fernanda

      On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:22:52 -0000
      "Buthaina" <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

      > Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)
      >
      > Buth
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
      > <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
      > > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
      > Happy
      > > birthday Fernanda!
      > >
      > > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
      > please do so
      > > at:
      > > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
      > > Warm regards from Brazil,
      > > Bee
      > >
      > > Barbara Dieu
      > > Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
      > > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
      >

      > For more information:
      >
      > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      Fernanda Rodrigues
      Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
      Setúbal
      http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp
    • Dafne
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
        Happy birthday Ferm, and many happy returns :-)

        Daf

        Fernanda Rodrigues <fernanda.rodrigues@...> wrote:
        Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings!
        It was a cold sunny day here in Set�bal, Portugal. I went to school as

        "Buthaina" <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

        > Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)
        >
        > Buth
        >
        > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
        > <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
        > > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
        > Happy
        > > birthday Fernanda!
        > >
        > > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
        > please do so
        > > at:
        > > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
        > > Warm regards from Brazil,
        > > Bee
        > >
        > > Barbara Dieu
        > > Lyc�e Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
        > > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
        >

        > For more information:
        >
        > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Fernanda Rodrigues
        Escola Secund�ria Sebasti�o da Gama
        Set�bal
        http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp

      • Maria Jordano
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 7, 2005
          Hi webheads!

          I was trying to do some something for this event, and
          I thought you could also take part.There is also an
          online possibility to present! But I would prefer
          flying to Granada....;)

          Have a look!

          Description of Presentation Formats
          30 minute Paper:
          A conference session involving a 15 min speaker
          presentation, followed by questions and answers.
          Presenters are requested to select a chair from
          amongst other conference participants. The role of the
          chair is to introduce the presenter, keep the
          presentation within the 15 minute time limit and
          manage the question and answer session. Presenters may
          also chair their own sessions, but are requested to
          keep to this format. Multiply authored presentations
          are welcome.

          60 minute Workshop:
          A conference session involving substantial interaction
          with the audience. This must not simply be a long
          paper - papers are for 30 minute sessions only.

          90 minute Colloquium:
          A session involving at least five registered
          participants (for instance, a chair plus four or more
          presenters who speak for no more than 15 minutes
          each). At least 15 minutes must be left for audience
          interaction.
          [Note: The conference committee does not organise 90
          minute Colloquium sessions. Interested delegates will
          need to formulate such a session with other
          colleagues. Colloquium participants may submit joint
          or separate papers.]

          Virtual Presentation:
          A paper submitted without the presenter attending the
          conference in person, but included in the booklet and
          refereed and published as part of the conference
          proceedings (the Journal) in print and electronic
          formats.

          More info:
          http://l05.cgpublisher.com/proposals/proposal_entry_intro

          Happy new year!