Re: January birthdays

  • Buthaina
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)

      Buth

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
      <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
      > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
      Happy
      > birthday Fernanda!
      >
      > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
      please do so
      > at:
      > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
      > Warm regards from Brazil,
      > Bee
      >
      > Barbara Dieu
      > Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
      > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
    • Fernanda Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
        Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings!
        It was a cold sunny day here in Setúbal, Portugal. I went to school as
        usual and had a quiet celebration with family!
        Happy 2005 to everyone!

        Fernanda

        On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:22:52 -0000
        "Buthaina" <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

        > Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)
        >
        > Buth
        >
        > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
        > <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
        > > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
        > Happy
        > > birthday Fernanda!
        > >
        > > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
        > please do so
        > > at:
        > > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
        > > Warm regards from Brazil,
        > > Bee
        > >
        > > Barbara Dieu
        > > Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
        > > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
        >

        > For more information:
        >
        > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Fernanda Rodrigues
        Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
        Setúbal
        http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp
      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
          Happy birthday Ferm, and many happy returns :-)

          Daf

          Fernanda Rodrigues <fernanda.rodrigues@...> wrote:
          Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings!
          It was a cold sunny day here in Set�bal, Portugal. I went to school as

          "Buthaina" <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

          > Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)
          >
          > Buth
          >
          > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
          > <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
          > > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
          > Happy
          > > birthday Fernanda!
          > >
          > > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
          > please do so
          > > at:
          > > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
          > > Warm regards from Brazil,
          > > Bee
          > >
          > > Barbara Dieu
          > > Lyc�e Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
          > > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
          >

          > For more information:
          >
          > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Fernanda Rodrigues
          Escola Secund�ria Sebasti�o da Gama
          Set�bal
          http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp

        • Maria Jordano
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 7, 2005
            Hi webheads!

            I was trying to do some something for this event, and
            I thought you could also take part.There is also an
            online possibility to present! But I would prefer
            flying to Granada....;)

            Have a look!

            Description of Presentation Formats
            30 minute Paper:
            A conference session involving a 15 min speaker
            presentation, followed by questions and answers.
            Presenters are requested to select a chair from
            amongst other conference participants. The role of the
            chair is to introduce the presenter, keep the
            presentation within the 15 minute time limit and
            manage the question and answer session. Presenters may
            also chair their own sessions, but are requested to
            keep to this format. Multiply authored presentations
            are welcome.

            60 minute Workshop:
            A conference session involving substantial interaction
            with the audience. This must not simply be a long
            paper - papers are for 30 minute sessions only.

            90 minute Colloquium:
            A session involving at least five registered
            participants (for instance, a chair plus four or more
            presenters who speak for no more than 15 minutes
            each). At least 15 minutes must be left for audience
            interaction.
            [Note: The conference committee does not organise 90
            minute Colloquium sessions. Interested delegates will
            need to formulate such a session with other
            colleagues. Colloquium participants may submit joint
            or separate papers.]

            Virtual Presentation:
            A paper submitted without the presenter attending the
            conference in person, but included in the booklet and
            refereed and published as part of the conference
            proceedings (the Journal) in print and electronic
            formats.

            More info:
            http://l05.cgpublisher.com/proposals/proposal_entry_intro

            Happy new year!