Re: [evonline2002_webheads] January birthdays

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      Haaaaappppyyy birthday, Fernanda!

      Hope you have a wonderful with the family! :-)

      A big hug from your friend,

      Teresa
    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
        Happy birthday to you....

        :)

        Mar�a

        =====
        www.mariajordano.com

        http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
      • Buthaina
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
          Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)

          Buth

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
          <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
          > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
          Happy
          > birthday Fernanda!
          >
          > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
          please do so
          > at:
          > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
          > Warm regards from Brazil,
          > Bee
          >
          > Barbara Dieu
          > Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
          > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
        • Fernanda Rodrigues
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
            Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings!
            It was a cold sunny day here in Setúbal, Portugal. I went to school as
            usual and had a quiet celebration with family!
            Happy 2005 to everyone!

            Fernanda

            On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:22:52 -0000
            "Buthaina" <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

            > Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)
            >
            > Buth
            >
            > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
            > <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
            > > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
            > Happy
            > > birthday Fernanda!
            > >
            > > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
            > please do so
            > > at:
            > > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
            > > Warm regards from Brazil,
            > > Bee
            > >
            > > Barbara Dieu
            > > Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
            > > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
            >

            > For more information:
            >
            > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

            Fernanda Rodrigues
            Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
            Setúbal
            http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp
          • Dafne
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
              Happy birthday Ferm, and many happy returns :-)

              Daf

              Fernanda Rodrigues <fernanda.rodrigues@...> wrote:
              Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings!
              It was a cold sunny day here in Set�bal, Portugal. I went to school as

              "Buthaina" <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

              > Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)
              >
              > Buth
              >
              > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
              > <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
              > > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
              > Happy
              > > birthday Fernanda!
              > >
              > > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
              > please do so
              > > at:
              > > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
              > > Warm regards from Brazil,
              > > Bee
              > >
              > > Barbara Dieu
              > > Lyc�e Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
              > > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
              >

              > For more information:
              >
              > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Fernanda Rodrigues
              Escola Secund�ria Sebasti�o da Gama
              Set�bal

              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 7, 2005
                Hi webheads!

                I was trying to do some something for this event, and
                I thought you could also take part.There is also an
                online possibility to present! But I would prefer
                flying to Granada....;)

                Have a look!

                Description of Presentation Formats
                30 minute Paper:
                A conference session involving a 15 min speaker
                presentation, followed by questions and answers.
                Presenters are requested to select a chair from
                amongst other conference participants. The role of the
                chair is to introduce the presenter, keep the
                presentation within the 15 minute time limit and
                manage the question and answer session. Presenters may
                also chair their own sessions, but are requested to
                keep to this format. Multiply authored presentations
                are welcome.

                60 minute Workshop:
                A conference session involving substantial interaction
                with the audience. This must not simply be a long
                paper - papers are for 30 minute sessions only.

                90 minute Colloquium:
                A session involving at least five registered
                participants (for instance, a chair plus four or more
                presenters who speak for no more than 15 minutes
                each). At least 15 minutes must be left for audience
                interaction.
                [Note: The conference committee does not organise 90
                minute Colloquium sessions. Interested delegates will
                need to formulate such a session with other
                colleagues. Colloquium participants may submit joint
                or separate papers.]

                Virtual Presentation:
                A paper submitted without the presenter attending the
                conference in person, but included in the booklet and
                refereed and published as part of the conference
                proceedings (the Journal) in print and electronic
                formats.

                More info:
                http://l05.cgpublisher.com/proposals/proposal_entry_intro

                Happy new year!