January birthdays

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
      Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd! Happy
      birthday Fernanda!

      If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list please do so
      at:
      http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
        Haaaaappppyyy birthday, Fernanda!

        Hope you have a wonderful with the family! :-)

        A big hug from your friend,

        Teresa
      • Maria Jordano
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
          Happy birthday to you....

          :)

          Mar�a

          =====
          www.mariajordano.com

          http://celebrity.mail.yahoo.com
        • Buthaina
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
            Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)

            Buth

            --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
            <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
            > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
            Happy
            > birthday Fernanda!
            >
            > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
            please do so
            > at:
            > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
            > Warm regards from Brazil,
            > Bee
            >
            > Barbara Dieu
            > Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
            > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
          • Fernanda Rodrigues
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
              Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings!
              It was a cold sunny day here in Setúbal, Portugal. I went to school as
              usual and had a quiet celebration with family!
              Happy 2005 to everyone!

              Fernanda

              On Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:22:52 -0000
              "Buthaina" <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

              > Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)
              >
              > Buth
              >
              > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
              > <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
              > > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
              > Happy
              > > birthday Fernanda!
              > >
              > > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
              > please do so
              > > at:
              > > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
              > > Warm regards from Brazil,
              > > Bee
              > >
              > > Barbara Dieu
              > > Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
              > > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
              >

              > For more information:
              >
              > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
              > Yahoo! Groups Links

              Fernanda Rodrigues
              Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
              Setúbal
              http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/essg/escola/default.asp
            • Dafne
              Message 6 of 7 , Jan 3, 2005
                Happy birthday Ferm, and many happy returns :-)

                Daf

                Fernanda Rodrigues <fernanda.rodrigues@...> wrote:
                Thanks to all who sent me birthday greetings!
                It was a cold sunny day here in Set�bal, Portugal. I went to school as

                "Buthaina" <buthaina_3@...> wrote:

                > Wish you a happy birthday, Fernanda, :-)
                >
                > Buth
                >
                > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Barbara Dieu"
                > <bwjdieu@t...> wrote:
                > > Big hugs go to Fernanda, whose birthday is today - January 3rd!
                > Happy
                > > birthday Fernanda!
                > >
                > > If you still have not added your birthday to our web heads list
                > please do so
                > > at:
                > > http://www.BirthdayAlarm.com/dob/23390227a92169405b408
                > > Warm regards from Brazil,
                > > Bee
                > >
                > > Barbara Dieu
                > > Lyc�e Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil
                > > http://members.tripod.com/the_english_dept
                >

                > For more information:
                >
                > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                Fernanda Rodrigues
                Escola Secund�ria Sebasti�o da Gama
                Set�bal

                Message 7 of 7 , Jan 7, 2005
                  Hi webheads!

                  I was trying to do some something for this event, and
                  I thought you could also take part.There is also an
                  online possibility to present! But I would prefer
                  flying to Granada....;)

                  Have a look!

                  Description of Presentation Formats
                  30 minute Paper:
                  A conference session involving a 15 min speaker
                  presentation, followed by questions and answers.
                  Presenters are requested to select a chair from
                  amongst other conference participants. The role of the
                  chair is to introduce the presenter, keep the
                  presentation within the 15 minute time limit and
                  manage the question and answer session. Presenters may
                  also chair their own sessions, but are requested to
                  keep to this format. Multiply authored presentations
                  are welcome.

                  60 minute Workshop:
                  A conference session involving substantial interaction
                  with the audience. This must not simply be a long
                  paper - papers are for 30 minute sessions only.

                  90 minute Colloquium:
                  A session involving at least five registered
                  participants (for instance, a chair plus four or more
                  presenters who speak for no more than 15 minutes
                  each). At least 15 minutes must be left for audience
                  interaction.
                  [Note: The conference committee does not organise 90
                  minute Colloquium sessions. Interested delegates will
                  need to formulate such a session with other
                  colleagues. Colloquium participants may submit joint
                  or separate papers.]

                  Virtual Presentation:
                  A paper submitted without the presenter attending the
                  conference in person, but included in the booklet and
                  refereed and published as part of the conference
                  proceedings (the Journal) in print and electronic
                  formats.

                  More info:
                  http://l05.cgpublisher.com/proposals/proposal_entry_intro

                  Happy new year!