Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Blogs and VLC

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
      Hi, Cristina!

      Happy New Year to you and best wishes for your Master's!!!

      Let me suggest taking a look at my OLE / VLE page

      http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/online-learning-environments.htm

      It starts with links to resources on Blogs!

      HTH.

      Teresa
    • cristina costa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2005
        HI Teresa!
        thank you so much for your suggestions.

        Your site is full of interesting articles nand writings.
        Thank you for all the support.

        Take care.
        Cris

        Teresa Almeida d'Eca <tmvaz@...> wrote:
        Hi, Cristina!

        Happy New Year to you and best wishes for your Master's!!!

        Let me suggest taking a look at my OLE / VLE page

        http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/online-learning-environments.htm

        It starts with links to resources on Blogs!

        HTH.

        Teresa

        MSN Messenger: navysternchen@...
        My website: http://esl-classroom.tripod.com