Re: Vance's photo blog

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      After spending a couple of afternoons trying to figure
      out how to post a photo to Vance's collection, I gave
      up and sent a link instead.

      Vance--you are welcome to capture the image and put it
      in the gallery. Thanks!

      Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year to all. We
      were up until 2:00 AM celebrating last night/this
      morning, and still feel a little queasy. Maybe it is
      a form of relief as we realize we are still alive and
      made it into one more year.

      Hugs to all from sunny Florida Keys where the ocean
      breezes are gentle.
      --Elizabeth
    • vstevens
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
        Hi Elizabeth,

        It took you two afternoons but you finally figured out how to get your photo
        posted on our worldwide greetings blog. I have done what you welcomed me to
        do:
        http://webheads2004.buzznet.com/user/?id=767342

        Best to all (off to work before dawn this Jan 2, and hope to see some of you
        Sunday noon GMT).