Re: Backflip

  • berquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hi, Chris,
      I'm still using Backflip and love the convenience of being able to
      access my bookmarks from any computer. I also like the ability to make
      the bookmarks public so others can access them as well. There are
      several similar programs out there...mybookmarks is one. I'm not sure if
      they all have advertising, but if they don't, they probably aren't free.

      Respectfully submitted,
      BJ Berquist
      Associate Educator, TAPPED IN
      bjb@...
      http://tappedin.org/tappedin/web/staff/bj.jsp
      http://www.tappedin.org
      http://www.backflip.com/members/bjberquist

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:44:43 -0000
      From: "CJones" <edtec2002@...>
      Subject: backflip

      Hi, all,

      I remember that three years ago many Webheads were trying out backflip
      as a way to store bookmarks that are accessible on any computer you
      use. Since I routinely use 2 different computers, sometimes in IE and
      sometimes in Netscape, I'm wondering if you found this to be an
      effective way of keeping your bookmarks/Favorites all in one place. OR
      is it a pain because of the advertising that pops up every time you
      use it?

      http://www.backflip.com/login.ihtml

      If backflip is not a good solution, can you suggest something else?

      Chris Jones