Re: message from Muzzayen

  • pinar342000
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 27, 2004
      ---Hi Yaodong
      I am very pleased to hear that!
      I am very attracted from your studies with your students.Actually I
      am a novice in the field of CMC.
      My study will begin by the end of February,2005 and finish in the
      middle of April,2005. However, I wish to implement this CMC in the
      field of second language education to all classes in my home
      institution.
      I will be very grateful if You let me share your ideas and work
      collaboratively.

      best wishes

      Müzeyyen Aykaç
      Bilkent Ankara

      In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, YD Chen <jjcyd@y...> wrote:
      > Hi,Muzzayen,
      > Glad to have just read your message Vance forwarded.My students are
      interested in online voice chat/text chat with students from English-
      speaking countries though they ,too,enjoy talking with anyone that
      shows up online.
      http://yaodong.bloki.com
      > Regards,
      > yaodong
      >
      > vstevens <vstevens@e...> wrote:
      > Apologies for cross posting, but Muzzayen was at Tapped In last
      night conversing with Webheads, and he left this message at Learning
      Times:

      > Send to AUTHOR : Reply directly to this message
      > Send to EVERYONE: learningtimes-voices@h...
      > hello all,
      > I am a student in MA TEFL program at Bilkent University,Ankara,
      Turkey and seeking voice chat class partner for my participants in my
      thesis study.
      > My thesis will investigate students attitudes towards the use of
      voice ( may be with text-based) chat with intercultural chat partners
      as a tool to promote their speaking ability. The participants in the
      study are the tourism students, hence I also want to see how much
      knowledge they will get about their profession.

      > anyone interested should contact me as soon as possible to receive
      more details. The study will begin by the end of February.

      > I would appreciate an early reply!
      >
      > merry Christmas
      >
      > Muzeyyen Aykac
      > Master's candidate
      > MA TEFL Program
      > Bilkent University
      > Ankara-Turkey

      > For more information:

      http://www.geocities.com/vance_stevens/papers/evonline2002/webheads.ht

      extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please
      delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply -
      Thanks!!

      > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      Service.

    • YD Chen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 4, 2005
        Hello Muzey,
        Happy 2005to you!
        My e-classes will start again in Feb and We look forward to working with you online.
        Just let me know what you would like my students to do online.CMC is good for them to polish what they have learned in the traditional classes.
        Best regards,
        yaodong

        pinar342000 <muzeyyenaykac48@...> wrote:

        ---Hi Yaodong
        I am very pleased to hear that!
        I am very attracted from your studies with your students.Actually I
        am a novice in the field of CMC.
        My study will begin by the end of February,2005 and finish in the
        middle of April,2005. However, I wish to implement this CMC in the
        field of second language education to all classes in my home
        institution.
        I will be very grateful if You let me share your ideas and work
        collaboratively.

        best wishes

        M�zeyyen Ayka?lt;BR> Bilkent Ankara