http://www.powerbullet.com

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2004
      FYI

      Phil Shapiro" <pshapiro@...> writes:

      hi everyone -

      for those of you who might have had experience creating hyperstudio
      stacks with youth, i had a successful experience yesterday converting
      a simple hyperstudio stack to flash format on the web using the
      no-cost windows software called powerbullet presenter.
      http://www.powerbullet.com

      you can see the stack i converted at
      http://www.writersforliteracy.org/brownisbrown.htm

      important note - the audio on the second screen of this
      presentation is quite loud. you probably want to reduce the volume
      level of your computer before viewing this.

      the software tool i used to capture the audio on my ibook laptop
      is "wiretap."
      http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/freebies/

      i grabbed the screens from this stack using a regular mac os x
      screen grab.
      (apple-shift-4.)

      hope this helps others wanting to do more multimedia
      presentations with youth and adult learners. kudos to those
      oregon teachers and students who created "brown is brown."
      this is an example of constructivist learning at its best.
    • Gridyushko
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 11, 2004
        [evonline2002_webheads] http://www.powerbullet.comHello John , Phil and all:

        You write:

        > the software tool i used to capture the audio on my ibook laptop
        is "wiretap." http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/freebies/

        Does anybody know of a similar free tool which works with IBM PCs?

        Thanks in advance,

        SergeiG