thanks

  • andres arenas
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2004
      Hi you all, I just joined the club and I`m very exited about it.
      My name is Andres and I`m from Colombia. I was in the call conference and attended to Mrs Dafne`s talk that`s how I got to know about you guys
      best lukc ever
      thanks again
      bye

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
        Where are you in Colombia?

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
          Hi, Andr�s, Welcome to Webheads in Action. I am happy to see that due to my talk you have joined us. Tell us a bit about yourself, where in Colombia you are, what you do, etc.

          You can get on our interactive WiA map http://dafnegonzalez.com/wia/wia-map.htm

          Looking forward to hearing from you,

          Dafne

          andres arenas <andresarenas654@...> wrote:
          Hi you all, I just joined the club and I`m very exited about it.
          My name is Andres and I`m from Colombia. I was in the call conference and attended to Mrs Dafne`s talk that`s how I got to know about you guys
          best lukc ever
          thanks again
          bye

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Yvonne Hynson
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 9, 2004
            ** Low Priority **

            Sorry?
            Where did you get the idea I was in Columbia? I live in Auckland, New
            Zealand. That's down under, not in Canada!
            cheers Yvonne

            >>> jorgehumbertovillegas@... 10/11/2004 1:41:18 a.m. >>>

            Where are you in Colombia?

            Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
            www.yahoo.com

            extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please
            delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply -
            Thanks!!
            Yahoo! Groups Links