Saturday Presentation!

  • Michael Coghlan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2004
      Hello everyone.

      I seem to be doing everything at the last minute lately! I have been
      totally involved with the organisation of the NET*Working 2004 online
      conference which starts on Monday
      (http://www.flexiblelearning.net.au/nw2004/), and haven't had much time to
      think about anything else!

      However, I am scheduled to do a presentation tomorrow on Using Voice
      Technologies (Saturday, November 6th) for the Australian Moodle conference
      being held this weekend. (http://www.aussiehost.net.au/mconf04program.htm)

      At this stage I have little idea of what I will do (!), but I will no doubt
      use Yahoo, Alado, Elluminate, and Wimba tools. The session runs from 4.00
      am till 5.15 am GMT. (3.15 pm 4.45 EST Australian time).

      I realise it is a very busy time for Webheads at the moment, AND it's a
      Saturday, but if I see anyone online in Yahoo I'll ask you to speak for a
      few minutes. So if you'd like to talk to a group of Moodlers then have
      Yahoo open and I'll look out for you.

      I actually don't know much about Moodle, so that won't feature much in my
      presentation. I will be focusing primarily on voice tools.

      So if you're on Yahoo tomorrow I'll call on you!

      4.00 am till 5.15 am GMT. (3.15 pm 4.45 EST Australian time).
      Saturday. November 6th

      Maybe I'll catch some of you! Hope so,

      - Michael.

    • Maria Jordano