Re: I want to share and learn - welcome Jorge

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
      hello Jorge,

      and welcome to our community. Your plan for a beginner
      manual for CALL teachers sounds like a great idea!

      From a quick glance at your websites, it seem like
      you're already kind of a Webhead, just waiting for us
      to find you! I'm so happy that Dafne was able to be
      our ambassador in Columbia last week; this was an
      encouraging event for all uf us who managed to
      participate one way or another.

      looking forward to have you with us

      yours, Sus in Denmark

      www.xanga.com/susnyrop

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
        Thanks for the welcome... I'll be around with my ideas

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • vstevens
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2004
          Thanks, and welcome to webheads.

          Your email arrived as I have found a spare moment. I have put your urls up
          at our webheads community listing at
          http://www.vancestevens.com/papers/evonline2002/community.htm

          Regarding your other question in private email, one beauty of YahooGroups is
          that individual members control what profile each is registered under. You
          have successfully subscribed the profile you wish to use here. You can
          unsubscribe the other profile (if you wish) by logging on to
          http://www.yahoogroups.com/ under that profile and removing Webheads in
          Action from your list of Groups at that profile. You can do the same by
          email. Just send an unsubscribe message according to the instructions in
          the footer of each email you receive from our group (from the address you
          want to unsubscribe of course).

          You can subscribe and unsubscribe at will, you can register with webheads
          under more than one address or profile if you wish, and you can adjust each
          address to receive individual mails, digest packets, or no mails, as you
          wish. If you receive no email you can check messages at the group's website
          http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads/messages

          Again, welcome to all Webheads who have recently joined us.

          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 6, 2004
            Dear Jorge,

            I enjoyed our short YM chat two days ago. :-)

            I'm catching up on email and have been taking a superficial (for the time
            being) look at your sites. I'm sure I'll be using some of those Sites for
            Kids in my T-S blog
            http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/school/fun-with-english5.htm

            I will also be posting the links to your thesis and paper on CALL to the
            Webheads Index
            http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/wia-index.htm

            and to my Online Learning Environments (OLE Page)
            http://www.malhatlantica.pt/teresadeca/webheads/online-learning-environments.htm

            if you don't mind.

            We are always willing to help, so just call (or is it CALL) us if you need
            us! ;-)

            Teresa

            I just signed up and I'd like to share my experience in Colombia.

            You all can read about my work at the site I have done for the
            language center at Universidad Pontificia Bolivariana in Medellín,
            Colombia.

            http://www.upb.edu.co/cdelenguas/
            http://www.upb.edu.co/cdelenguas/englishexer
            http://www.upb.edu.co/cdelenguas/tesisCMCwriting/VersionHipertextual/TesisCMCwri\
            ting.html
            http://www.upb.edu.co/cdelenguas/call_read_guide.html

            I hope to hear from you all and I am looking forward to receive your
            comments.

            Jorge Villegas