call for presenters at Knowtips 2005 conference

  • susannenyrop
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hello,

      I'm Susanne Nyrop, an e-learning consultant in Denmark (and a Webheads
      in Action community builder) . This fall, I started to work with an
      innovative course developer, Knowplace. I'm now also part of the
      Knowtips conference commitee, so I hope you will consider to join us
      with your expertise as daily users of learning technoologies. We're
      encouraging panels of presenters to submit their proposal!

      yours ,
      Susanne
      http://www.xanga.com/susnyrop

      ** Please Circulate **

      KnowTIPS Call for Presenters/Discussion leaders

      Deadline to submit is Friday, November 25, 2004

      If you're able to provide a online presentation and lead an online
      discussion
      about your ideas and experiences in the online world, TIPsy (the knowTIPS
      mascot) will be delighted to welcome you on board.

      knowplace <http://knowplace.ca> announces its first annual online
      international conference: knowTIPS http://knowtips.ca conference from
      February 23 – 27, 2005. Knowplace is known for its application of
      theory into
      practice and this conference is no exception. The conference theme is
      surviving and thriving online by putting Theory into Practice (TIPs). This
      conference emphasizes the practical aspects of working online. In
      particular
      we are looking for presentations and discussions about the technical,
      social,
      intellectual and organizational aspects of working online with others.
      Proposals that emphasize the use of open source and freeware are
      encouraged.
      The conference is being planned by knowmates from around the world and
      will
      draw participants from a wide range of countries. To register and to
      find out
      more about this fun and exciting opportunity, visit <http://knowtips.ca/>

      Conference fees in Canadian $:
      Presenters: $50.00 (until February 01) $75.00 (after February 01) KnowTIPS
      Conference Participants (Until February 01) $100.00 (after February
      01) $150.00
      Knowplace/Capilano College graduates: (Until February 01) $ 75.00 (after
      February 01) $125.00

      ** any financial problems, please contact Frances Long:
      flong@...
      We don't want to prohibit you from presenting or attending knowtips.**

      Any questions contact: flong@...

      --
      Frances Long
      http://knowTIPS.ca