Welcome to Norbella in Columbia!

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
      Welcome Norbella,

      we already met and talked in Tapped In earlier; so I
      know you're in Columbia. Thank you for letting us know
      you're following our activities.

      As our second day in the Belnate conference is
      tomorrow, I thought this was a good occasion for you
      to sit in and follow the session. So when I saw you
      online in YM , I rushed over to see if you were able
      to get to LearningTImes and Elluminate. You could hear
      me well, but we still need to find out some day, why
      your microphone was not working. For an hour to sit in
      tomorrow, just listen and type your eventual questions
      and comments.

      We certainly hope to learn more about you and your
      work here on the community list, and remember to ask
      ahead if you have any questions to share. We are
      constantly learning together.

      yours,

      Sus in Denmark
      -------------

      This is Norbella�s�intro:

      Hi everyone,

      Thanks for letting me be part of this community and
      sharing all your
      expertise with new people in the area.

      I'm a new member, although I had once met some of you
      in a couple of
      Sunday meetings at TappedIn.

      Rick, I'm interested in participating on Thursday
      (2:45 p.m.
      Colombia time), but it'd be more as an spectator as I
      don't have
      much experience. Would it be all right? This event
      would sort of
      train me for more active future participation.

      Norbella

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • Norbella
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
        Thanks for this warm welcome message and for the invitation to join
        the conference in Learning Times. I'll see you there later.

        Norbella

        --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Susanne Nyrop