Re: Call for Webheads YM meeting with session in Guatemala

  • CJones
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
      Hi, Rick,

      I met you Sunday in a VERY brief session with Vance Stevens.

      I'll try to join you briefly today from my office computer. I don't
      have a webcam running from here. I need to leave 15 minutes after your
      starting time. Don't worry if you don't have time to include me.
      Tomorrow I'll have more time.

      I sent you a YM message to add you to my YM friends. My Yahoo ID is
      edtec2002.

      Chris Jones

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, rprosenberg@m... wrote:

      > My session on Wednesday the 3rd will start at 9:45pm UTC/GMC
      (3:45pm Guata time). This session is on Activating classroom
      activities with online tools and multimedia. The audience will be
      anywhere from 30-70 teachers.

      > The session on Thursday the 4th will also start at 9:45pm UTC/GMC
      (3:45pm Guata time). This session is on the use of online tools for
      teaching English (more of an overview session to introduce teachers to
      some principle resources).

      > One more thing: I have no access to the Internet outside of the
      room for presentations, so I may not be able to respond to questions
      as there are back-to-back presentations all week (right now I am using
      a hijacked connection and may get kicked off any minute {:-{>}).

      > Gracias y Saludos!

      > Rick Rosenberg
      > At the ABLA and BNC (NTC) conferences in Guatemala City.
      > https://www.iga.edu/main.php?parent_id=0&id_area=89
    • Susanne Nyrop
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2004
        Welcome Norbella,

        we already met and talked in Tapped In earlier; so I
        know you're in Columbia. Thank you for letting us know
        you're following our activities.

        As our second day in the Belnate conference is
        tomorrow, I thought this was a good occasion for you
        to sit in and follow the session. So when I saw you
        online in YM , I rushed over to see if you were able
        to get to LearningTImes and Elluminate. You could hear
        me well, but we still need to find out some day, why
        your microphone was not working. For an hour to sit in
        tomorrow, just listen and type your eventual questions
        and comments.

        We certainly hope to learn more about you and your
        work here on the community list, and remember to ask
        ahead if you have any questions to share. We are
        constantly learning together.

        yours,

        Sus in Denmark
        -------------

        This is Norbella�s�intro:

        Hi everyone,

        Thanks for letting me be part of this community and
        sharing all your
        expertise with new people in the area.

        I'm a new member, although I had once met some of you
        in a couple of
        Sunday meetings at TappedIn.

        Rick, I'm interested in participating on Thursday
        (2:45 p.m.
        Colombia time), but it'd be more as an spectator as I
        don't have
        much experience. Would it be all right? This event
        would sort of
        train me for more active future participation.

        Norbella

        Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
        www.yahoo.com
      • Norbella
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 4, 2004
          Thanks for this warm welcome message and for the invitation to join
          the conference in Learning Times. I'll see you there later.

          Norbella

          --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Susanne Nyrop