Re: Guatemala Conference

  • Dr Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Rick--
      It was good talking to you today--sorry I was busy
      earlier. I hadn't read your message, so I didn't
      understand what you were up to.
      I will try to make both these sessions.
      --Elizabeth

      My session on Wednesday the 3rd will start at 9:45pm
      UTC/GMC (3:45pm
      Guata time). This session is on Activating classroom
      activities with
      online tools and multimedia. The audience will be
      anywhere from 30-70
      teachers.

      The session on Thursday the 4th will also start at
      9:45pm UTC/GMC
      (3:45pm Guata time). This session is on the use of
      online tools for
      teaching English (more of an overview session to
      introduce teachers to some
      principle resources).
      <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
    • Maria Rendon
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2004
        Hi Rick,
        I was for the conference... but Norbella told me it's at 4:50 pm
        Colombian time... I didn't ask you to join me, but just in case I
        still can join my Yahoo ID is monina37au. I'll be here at 5:00pm and
        see if I can join.
        Thank you,
        Maria Rendon
        Cali, Colombia