Re: Back in Caracas

  • doris3m@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2004
      Great to have you back! You did it again. Congratulations, Daf!
      You`re shining a beautiful light. I`m so proud of you and so thankful
      of being part of this great shinny community! I wish I had more time
      to participate more. You guys are having so much fun! and teachers
      from our sister Republic of Colombia a warm welcome!
      Dafne, desde la Tierra del Sol Amada un Que Molleja Prima! Aqui si
      hay! Estais brillando mas que el sol Marabino. Menos mal que si hay
      noticias buenas!

      Keep on shining!
      Doris3m