BelNATE - A Reminder

  • Gridyushko
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2004
      Dear everyone,

      Welcome to Minsk State Linguistics University!

      The BelNATE Online workshop starts on November 3, at 11:00 GMT.( Room 1)
      We are meeting in LearningTimes. The direct link to the BelNATE Homepage is:
      http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?go=570543

      Each event takes place in a separate Elluminate room. After each
      event, you will need to exit the room, and then click the appropriate
      "Enter Now" button to enter the room for the next session you are going to
      attend.

      On November 4 we are having three presentations.The first session starts at
      11:00 GMT. On Thursday , David is starting immediately after Creating a
      Blog
      workshop at 13:50 GMT. ( Room 5 !)

      Looking forward to seeing you there,

      SergeiG,
      My YM ID is s_grid.

      BelNATE Conference Blog
      http://bysergei.bravejournal.com/
      BelNATE Conference Guestmap
      http://pub33.bravenet.com/guestmap/view.php?usernum=2813894146
      BelNATE / Webheads in Action Presentations
      http://www.ir.bsu.by/kel/Teachers/presentations.htm