Hi Daf

  • Maria Rendon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hi Daf,

      I would like to know whether you'll be in Medellin until tomorrow.
      If so, till what time?
      Have you thought of coming to Cali? You are most welcome to stay at
      my place :)
      I was online at an Internet cafe at the time of the plenary in case
      you went online, I met Vance and he helped me try out the webcam.
      Not sure yet if I can meet you this afternoon for the workshops...if
      not I wish you all the best... I'm sure you'll do great!

      A hug,
      Maria