Video Mail

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2004
      http://tinyurl.com/5d9zt

      A smart guy here in Eugene wants me to sound out as many of you as
      possible with respect to a 'video postcard' thingie.

      With or without a cam (on your computer - camcorder?), from both Mac
      and Windows platforms, in IE and Netscape, you should be able to view
      this "postcard"

      <http://tinyurl.com/5d9zt>

      If that appeals to you at all, I'm told that anyone with a cam
      (camcorder?), on a Windows machine, can send a video recording in
      "seconds".

      I'd like your reaction. The URL to get send make this happen is here:

      <http://www.realvideomail.com>

      NOTE: The instructions are crummy - you don't need to register if you
      don't want. The guy assures me of privacy. But you can also just
      follow these steps to test the video capability:

      1. Visit:
      <http://www.realvideomail.com/>

      2. Enter the following:

      Email address - milcom2004

      Password - freedom

      3. Click the: LOGIN button

      4. Click the link that reads:
      Click here if you want to send a video postcard

      5. Next: Record your Video and review

      6. Next: Send your Video Postcard