From idea to performance

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2004
      Hello Mustafa!

      How great to know about your project; this is an
      example we can all learn from, so please continue
      reporting back! Learning tehcnologies are not all
      about hardware and software ;-)

      I like Elizabeth's suggestion of letting students
      write their own story together as a collaborative
      artefact. As a teacher as well as a student
      participant, I've experienced this at all levels with
      great pleasure and always with a satisfaction from
      those involved. This was something they - we - had
      been working on as our shared goal! We called this
      model from Idea to performance; I've seen it mentioned
      as "From Workshop to performance". Check this out at
      http://www.dramavictoria.vic.edu.au/resources/mask/dec2000/curriculum/CSFL_Level_6.html
      )

      I found a relevant lesson plan for this, related to
      Language Arts , at http://www.lessonplanspage.com/LAOCreativeDramaAndImprovisation4.htm

      http://mail.yahoo.com