Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Happy Birthday

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 28, 2004
      Parabéns, Elizabeth! Happy birthday!!! And many returns of the day!

      Hope you spend a wonderful day with the family.

      Do send Jack my love, too.

      Hugs from Portugal,

      Teresa
    • Maria Irene Albers
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
        The very best for this day, dear "father"
        Greetings from a very clear and sunny Valencia, Venezuela.
        Maria Irene

      • Dafne
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
          Happy Birthday, Vance :-)

          My card for you:

          http://flash-movies.toufee.com/mov/127331198681829

          hugs,

          Daf

          Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        • Moira Hunter
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 26, 2007
            Happy Birthday, dear "father"!

            Are you still given the Birthday Bumps?

            Pictures, pictures, please :-))))))))))))

            Moira

            The very best for this day, dear "father"
            Greetings from a very clear and sunny Valencia, Venezuela.
            Maria Irene

            Be a better friend, newshound, and

          • Bobbi Stevens
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
              Happy, Happy Birthday to Yaodong and Happy New Year's too!

              from the webheads group
            • Sergei Grid
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 6, 2008
                Yaodong,