more on blogs

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2004
      Hi, everyone!

      In addition to blogs, audioblogs, photoblogs and moblogs, I just came across videoblogs!

      Take a look at Visual Communicator http://www.seriousmagic.com/vcotherblog.cfm

      "Video Blogs
      Visual Communicator makes it incredibly easy to create and share personal video messages in just minutes. Create your very own video blogs to share your opinions about anything and everything-politics, sports, hobbies, travel, work, movies-you name it. The software works with any webcam or camcorder, and includes a teleprompter to help you deliver your message professionally, graphical templates to save time, and dazzling TV effects. You can easily publish your videos for the Internet so they can be uploaded to any website and shared with people all over the world."

      It comes in 3 versions. Not cheap, but quite interesting! Enjoy!

      Teresa