RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Sidebar Links and Favorites

  • Elderbob.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 7, 2004
      I think I took a different approaches to the whole links issue. When I did
      the www.elderbobonthetrail.blogspot.com , I decided that some links fit
      better in the daily blog section than in the Sidebar, so I have links in
      both places. On the sidebar links I have some links to things that I
      thought people would find useful repeatedly, and in the daily blog body
      section, I have links related to the issues of that date. At some point I
      may even have the same link in both places....I don't think there are any
      hard and fast rules. The nice thing about a blog is it's flexibility.

      ebob

      _____

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 8, 2004
        Thanks Gridyushko, Bee and Elderbob for your responses. I`ll work on the sidebar links and Favorites when I get back from my biking/blogging trip.

        Jane Petring