Re: [evonline2002_webheads] The Teacher as Interface

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      Hi, John!

      You just made my day! I really enjoyed reading your message. I was laughing
      heartily while reading the last paragraph, and even asked my husband to come
      read it, because it's so cute.

      But there's an additional curious detail: Bee and I were chatting with each
      other and obviously multitasking, as usual, as we sent our messages not even
      having exchanged ideas about it. How's that for being 'in synch'?! ;-)

      Have a great day! Hugs,

      Teresa