Re: [evonline2002_webheads] The Teacher as Interface

  • John Hibbs
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
      Not only do great minds run along the same path, they often do so at
      the same time, regardless of the distance between.

      I am continuously amazed by the abilities of Barbara Dieu in Brazil
      and Teresa Almeida d'Eca in Portugal. And how alike they are!

      Sometimes I wonder if they are fooling all of us? Could they in truth
      be twin sisters who share the same bedroom, computer lab and
      classroom?

      As below:

      At 1:11 PM +0100 10/5/04, Teresa Almeida d'Eça wrote:
      >Sorry for the cross-posting, but I think this is an important call
      >to attention.
      >
      >Courtesy of Papyrus News, I found out about a thesis that relates
      >directly to our line of work.
      >
      >"My doctoral thesis can now be found online. It is titled The Teacher as
      >Interface. Teachers of EFL in ICT-rich Environments: Beliefs, Practices,
      >Appropriation.
    • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2004
        Hi, John!

        You just made my day! I really enjoyed reading your message. I was laughing
        heartily while reading the last paragraph, and even asked my husband to come
        read it, because it's so cute.

        But there's an additional curious detail: Bee and I were chatting with each
        other and obviously multitasking, as usual, as we sent our messages not even
        having exchanged ideas about it. How's that for being 'in synch'?! ;-)

        Have a great day! Hugs,

        Teresa