Re: Alado with a Mac osX 10.3.5??

  • Arlyn Freed
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
      Ahh Sus,
      Isn't that better? Aren't you happy you returned to
      the "gentler" side of computers? I'm so glad to hear
      you are once again a Mac user, now I won't be
      completely alone (though I know Elizabeth and Tom Robb
      have Macs too)!

      Unless things have changed recently, Alado doesn't
      accept Macs :( I'm hoping Andy remedies that in the
      near future...

      Congrats on your new machine and all the best,
      Arlyn

      Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
      From: Susanne Nyrop <susannenyrop@...>
      Subject: Alado with a Mac osX 10.3.5??

      (snip) In the meantime, i'm happily
      wroking from a rejuvenated macintosh system X 10.3.5.
      (snip)

      yours, Sus

      =====
      http://www.eslhome.com