Alado with a Mac osX 10.3.5??

  • Susanne Nyrop
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
      Andy,

      I think that I remember last year's Chicago conference
      where I was present online. I took some print screen
      images of the webcam and found it was very moving to
      follow how some students were rewarded with a
      refurbished computer; or was that another occasion
      where you had invited Webheads to participate at a
      distance?

      When I get back to use my unstable windows PC again,
      I'll find these images. In the meantime, i'm happily
      wroking from a rejuvenated macintosh system X 10.3.5.
      Is there any hope this will make me enter Alado, or is
      that still for Windows only? (However, as it IS
      Saturday night I might not be at home. )

      in every case, I wish you good luck with the
      conference and look forward to get a report.

      yours, Sus

      http://vote.yahoo.com
    • Arlyn Freed
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
        Ahh Sus,
        Isn't that better? Aren't you happy you returned to
        the "gentler" side of computers? I'm so glad to hear
        you are once again a Mac user, now I won't be
        completely alone (though I know Elizabeth and Tom Robb
        have Macs too)!

        Unless things have changed recently, Alado doesn't
        accept Macs :( I'm hoping Andy remedies that in the
        near future...

        Congrats on your new machine and all the best,
        Arlyn

        Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
        From: Susanne Nyrop <susannenyrop@...>
        Subject: Alado with a Mac osX 10.3.5??

        (snip) In the meantime, i'm happily
        wroking from a rejuvenated macintosh system X 10.3.5.
        (snip)

        yours, Sus

        =====
        http://www.eslhome.com