Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Saturday, October 2 Chicago Public High School Fair live webcast from the McCormick Center

  • Dafne
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi Andy,

      Nice to hear from you :-) I will try to join you on Saturday.

      Daf

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2004
        Andy,

        I think that I remember last year's Chicago conference
        where I was present online. I took some print screen
        images of the webcam and found it was very moving to
        follow how some students were rewarded with a
        refurbished computer; or was that another occasion
        where you had invited Webheads to participate at a
        distance?

        When I get back to use my unstable windows PC again,
        I'll find these images. In the meantime, i'm happily
        wroking from a rejuvenated macintosh system X 10.3.5.
        Is there any hope this will make me enter Alado, or is
        that still for Windows only? (However, as it IS
        Saturday night I might not be at home. )

        in every case, I wish you good luck with the
        conference and look forward to get a report.

        yours, Sus

        http://vote.yahoo.com
      • Arlyn Freed
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
          Ahh Sus,
          Isn't that better? Aren't you happy you returned to
          the "gentler" side of computers? I'm so glad to hear
          you are once again a Mac user, now I won't be
          completely alone (though I know Elizabeth and Tom Robb
          have Macs too)!

          Unless things have changed recently, Alado doesn't
          accept Macs :( I'm hoping Andy remedies that in the
          near future...

          Congrats on your new machine and all the best,
          Arlyn

          Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
          From: Susanne Nyrop <susannenyrop@...>
          Subject: Alado with a Mac osX 10.3.5??

          (snip) In the meantime, i'm happily
          wroking from a rejuvenated macintosh system X 10.3.5.
          (snip)

          yours, Sus

          =====
          http://www.eslhome.com