Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Wia and Geocities from China ... Homestead?

  • vstevens
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2004
      As you are writing the list, you are a member. You have been a member for a
      long time. Membership in the Yahoo Group is simply an ability to read and
      write our email, and access our portal at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/evonline2002_webheads

      The password at that portal is your personal Yahoo ID and password.

      The WIA pages start at

      but soon spill over into Homestead areas. I'm curious, there in China, can
      you get at our Homestead pages as well, for example:
      http://sites.hsprofessional.com/vstevens/files/efi/webheads.htm

      Does that one open for you?