Wia

  • YD Chen
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2004
      Hi,Terasa,
      Thanks for your attention to my new page,I am still in kg-1.
      Could you send the pass word to register for WIA? I have always expected to become a member of Webheads In Action.
      Thanks.
      yaodong
      Teresa Almeida d'E�a <tmvaz@...> wrote:
      Buth,

      Thanks for the great info on GeoCities and China: times they are a
      changin'!!

      But the best news was Yaodong's first personal Web page (I believe).
      Congrats, Yaodong! Welcome to the world of Web pages, Yoadong! BTW, I've
      included it in the Wia Index under Homepages.

      Teresa

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT