Wanted: Co-moderators for EVO session on content-based learning

  • Elizabeth Hanson-Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004
      Hi all--
      Michael Morrissey (Germany) is planning an
      Electronic Village Online session on content-based
      Academic English for higher ed. He has asked me for suggestions of
      someone to co-moderate with him. Are any of the
      Webheads interested in co-moderating a Yahoo Group and
      exploring this topic during the 6-week session in
      Jan-Feb?
      You can write to Michael directly to see what he has in mind at
      <mdmorrissey@...>
      You can see more information about EVO at
      <http://www.geocities.com/ehansonsmi/evo2005/evo2005.html>
      This is a great opportunity to get your feet week with a buddy
      alongside to help!
      Cheers--
      --Elizabeth