call for papers

  • Mike Garant
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2004
      Hi all,

      Academic Exchange Quarterly is soliciting papers for the Spring 2005 special edition on expanding the language teaching and knowledge learning base.

      Details can be found at: http://www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/spri033.htm

      Thank you and I look forward to your submissions.

      All the Best,

      Mike Garant

      Dr. Mike Garant, Senior Lecturer, Department of Translation Studies

      University of Helsinki, Box 94, FIN-45101 Kouvola, Finland

      mike.garant@...,http://rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/spri033.htm,

    • USAguy
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 2, 2004
        Dear Colleague:

        Papers are currently being sought for the Academic Exchange Quarterly�s Spring 2005, special edition on Expanding the Language Teaching and Learning Knowledge Base.

        Details regarding submission can be found at: http://www.rapidintellect.com/AEQweb/spri033.htm