Everybody is welcome!

  • doris3m@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2004
      Hello! we're about to have a session at Karen Garcia's Office in
      Learning times with the webheads would you like to join us. We'll be
      there in an hour. the topic we'll be discussing is How do students
      learn and develop? and How can teachers support students' development
      and learning?

      That means right now! Sorry for the late invitation but it turned out
      that we have extra seats and it'll be a shame if we don't invite you.
      Hope you can come!

      Karen's office is at http://home.learningtimes.net/learningtimes?
      go=416360

      Hope you can join us!