Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Vance's updates

  • Fernanda Rodrigues
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Hi Vance and Elizabeth
      Sorry for the delay, I was away from home and I've been reading the 500
      emails I had...
      As for the versions of my page, actually they point to the same menu, so
      there's no much difference:

      http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/mfr/wia/webheads.asp
      this shows a list of the webheads who have registered...

      and

      http://www.prof2000.pt:9999/users/mfr/wia/default.asp

      this is the registration page, but you have the same menu on the top on
      both urls.

      By the way, those who wish to register, start by using the login and
      password "teste", and then fill in the form with your data.
      If you have already registered but wish to change any data, choose
      Update Info and edit your data.

      Thanks
      Fernanda

      On Sun, 22 Aug 2004 00:25:54 +0400