Re: [evonline2002_webheads] 'Grammar and ideology in reporting war' article

  • isa
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      looked fascinating to me too

      Teresa Almeida d'Eça wrote:

      >Isa,
      >
      >A very interesting approach and very easy to refer to due to the layout in
      >tables.

      I am not in a program now where it relates, but I have it bookmarked too
      and look forward to seeing how it works out.

      I would love to see other things like this.

      love
      peace
      isa
    • Fernanda Rodrigues
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        Sorry,Teresa, which article are you referring to?

        Fernanda

        On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:38:44 +0100
        Teresa Almeida d'Eça <tmvaz@...> wrote:

        > Isa,
        >
        > A very interesting approach and very easy to refer to due to the layout in
        > tables.
        >
        > I've bookmarked it, because it may be an interesting perspective to suggest
        > in a vocabulary and grammar course that Dafne and I co-teach.
        >
        > Thank you for sharing.
        >
        > Teresa
        >

        > For more information:
        >
        > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        Fernanda Rodrigues
        Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
        Setúbal