Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Bee's blog workshop

  • Barbara Dieu
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2 4:02 AM
      > Both an English and a Portuguese version of your presention are a 'must'.
      I'd be very happy to help and share the workload.
      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      Thanks Tere for the encouraging words and the links, which I will share with
      my stds. I also have some documents (literary classes- 12th grade/6A form)
      on racism and related issues at:
      http://the_english_dept.tripod.com/tes.html#racial

      We can do tandem work with Buth on the English presentation on blogs for
      Belnate (let's start communicating in the YG open for this purpose...I
      already have some ideas) and later a Portuguese version.

      Hugs,
      Bee

      Barbara Dieu
      Lycée Pasteur, Sao Paulo, Brazil