Re: [evonline2002_webheads] 'Grammar and ideology in reporting war' article

  • Teresa Almeida d'Eça
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
      Isa,

      A very interesting approach and very easy to refer to due to the layout in
      tables.

      I've bookmarked it, because it may be an interesting perspective to suggest
      in a vocabulary and grammar course that Dafne and I co-teach.

      Thank you for sharing.

      Teresa
    • isa
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
        looked fascinating to me too

        Teresa Almeida d'Eça wrote:

        >Isa,
        >
        >A very interesting approach and very easy to refer to due to the layout in
        >tables.

        I am not in a program now where it relates, but I have it bookmarked too
        and look forward to seeing how it works out.

        I would love to see other things like this.

        love
        peace
        isa
      • Fernanda Rodrigues
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2004
          Sorry,Teresa, which article are you referring to?

          Fernanda

          On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 10:38:44 +0100
          Teresa Almeida d'Eça <tmvaz@...> wrote:

          > Isa,
          >
          > A very interesting approach and very easy to refer to due to the layout in
          > tables.
          >
          > I've bookmarked it, because it may be an interesting perspective to suggest
          > in a vocabulary and grammar course that Dafne and I co-teach.
          >
          > Thank you for sharing.
          >
          > Teresa
          >

          > For more information:
          >
          > When replying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!plying to postings, please delete this footer and any other extraneous text from the reply - Thanks!!
          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          Fernanda Rodrigues
          Escola Secundária Sebastião da Gama
          Setúbal